Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Sebastien Grainger


I've just started writing a new artist biography for Toronto based musician, Sebastien Grainger- it's an honor as much as it's a challenge! Seb's been working on a new album and was kind enough to share some new tracks with us (from an upcoming digital EP, I believe). The songs are amazing and it's a little daunting to write him a biography in light of this. Seb's one of Canada's best song writers and his new album will be one of the year's best- mark my words! Above are some photographs that I shot of Seb when he played in Montreal last winter. I'd stongly advise you to catch a Sebastien Grainger & The Mountains set and buy their music when it comes out! Ben Pobjoy

Click here to check out SG's Myspace profile

Labels:


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home