Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Boogie


Brooklyn by way of Belgrade photographer Boogie is, well, exceptional. His raw, black and white photographs document society's underbelly. If you're a fan of either classic Magnum photography or immersionist photography, you'll dig Boogie's work. And, you have to respect the great lengths that he goes to capture images; I kid you not, he's probably one of the most 'on the road', globetrotting photographers I know. Every month I get an email from him with samples of his new work and it blows my mind; he's an international photographer with an international scope. And, if you ever get the chance, go to one of his exhibits. I had the privilege of seeing some of his oversized prints in Paris last fall and they were exceptional. To see more of Boogie's work, go here. Enjoy, Ben Pobjoy

Labels:


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home