Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Fuck You Los Angeles!


I went to LA last week so that I could get out of the office for a few days. I got mondo burned on a ticket (never book 3 days in advance) but it was worth it- I got out of the office, got to see old friends and made some new friends. And, I was introduced to the music of the Flash Express and the Superbees- two ripping LA bands that you should check out if you like Rock and Roll. Here's more on the bands-


The Flash Express is a gnarly three-piece Rock and Roll band that is as garage rock and as they are a soulful. If you like the Blues Explosion, the Stooges and anything on the 'In the Red' record label, you'll dig the Flash Express' dirty, gritty, catchy brand of Rock and Roll. To check out the Flash Express click here.


The Superbees are the sonic exemplification of worn denim and black leather riding jackets. If you dig MC5, you'll fucking love the Superbees. Just listening to them makes me want to get shitty and pump my fists in a crappy club that smells like shit.To check out the Superbees click here. Enjoy, Ben Pobjoy

Labels: ,


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home