Friday, May 16, 2008

Robin Schwartz


We exhibited a Robin Schwartz photograph at our gallery, The Emporium, last fall. Schwartz continues to be one of America's most exceptional photographers. She's spent the last few years working on Amelia's World, a photo series that revolves around her daughter, Amelia, who is often accompanied by various animals. The photographs are beautiful- they capture both the wonder of Amelia's youth and their private fantastical world. I could go on for years about why I love Schwartz's work but I'll spare you, ha ha. All I know is that Schwartz's photographs make me want to have a child (shocking, I know)- it makes the parent-child relationship seem exceptionally magical! I'd urge you to check out Schwartz's work here. Enjoy, Ben Pobjoy

Labels:


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home