Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Dr. Norman Cornett, our pal, the subject of a NFB Documentary!


If you have ever been to the Emporium Gallery you have probably found me deep in conversation with Dr. Norman Cornett (pictured above), one of our most beloved patrons. I first met Dr. Cornett last year when he attended my Land of America installation and playfully challenged me to defend it. I was awestruck by Dr. Cornett's passion for the arts- he cannot be matched in Montreal. I see him at every exhibition deep in conversation with the artist that is exhibiting- it's marvelous. Anyway, Dr. Cornett has evolved to be a dear friend of mine and I consider him to be a gem of a man. It's why I'm ecstatic to announce that the National Film Board will be releasing a documentary about him. You can see the trailer here. Support this and spread the word! Ben Pobjoy

Labels:


1 Comments:

Blogger DL said...

no way!! it was a matter of time :)

May 6, 2009 at 11:01 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home